Clerisy is a platform of high-quality, cost-free professional development built by educators for educators.
Our Mission: To encourage and enable educators to share best practices, earn extra income, expand their resumes and enhance their impact on student improvement and outcomes.
Professional Development Categories
Instructional Best Practices
English Language Learners
Content Design & Implementation
Empowering Champions (SEL)
Virtual Pedagogy in Practice
Foundational Support Team
Individual Teacher Accounts
- Unlimited access to content catalog
- Guided hands-on participation through virtual participant notebooks
- Personalized certificates for credit towards licensure renewal requirements
- Option to purchase college credits for select workshops
- Email support from the Clerisy Team
- Access to entrepreneurship opportunities to expand your professional resume
365 day access
**no credit card required
Clerisy Content Contributor
- Unlimited earning potential
- Access to Clerisy content submission portal
- Freedom to select topics based on your experiences and expertise
- Create your own schedule
- Become a published leader in Education
- Retain ownership of your content to be reused or shared as you desire
$300/per PD Workshop
$75/per Blog Post
$10/per Social Media Post
Meet Some Clerisy PD Contributors
We would love to introduce you to some of the educators who have collaborated with Clerisy to design workshops for their peers!
Clerisy Professional Development May Contribute to Your Licensure Renewal Requirements
Click on your State to see how Clerisy PD can help you now!
What Participants Say About Our Workshops
“I just watched the mini lesson PD and first of all, thanks! In my 25+ years of teaching that was one of the best, if not THE best, PD's I've ever experienced. It was both entertaining and informative!”
“This was a well constructed workshop. I learned more from this because of the pace of presentation, varied presentation medium (talking, videos, text), and reflection time than I have learned from any other online education presentation.”
"I just wanted to let you know how much I enjoyed this PD. I'm really excited to integrate these concepts, and the examples were so clear and easily adapted to different content areas. Thank you for your hard work!"
“This is way beyond what I expected! Thank you so much for addressing these issues with such extensive references as well. “
“This is a great platform for education for educators by educators! Many topics to explore. Easy to use, once access is granted."
“The presenter did a good job of presenting the material. I like that she gave me time to think through a collaboration I might do in the classroom”
“My hope is that our school and district continues to utilize this PD to best support our students.”